Saturday Jun 19, 2021
Home Another 1 dies in Dadeldhura after eating poisonous mushrooms
Another 1 dies in Dadeldhura after eating poisonous mushrooms
258

DADELDHURA: Another person has died in Dadeldhura after eating poisonous mushrooms. Bisna Dhami, 35, of Navdurga Rural Municipality-3 died at the Seti Provincial Hospital in Dhangadhi on Saturday.

Earlier, his 8-year-old son Lalit Dhami had died on Sunday after eating poisonous mushrooms. Five members of the Dhami family fell ill after eating poisonous mushrooms picked from the forest.

Her other three daughters are undergoing treatment at Seti Hospital. One of them is in critical condition and is being treated in the ICU, hospital sources said.

Dharma Raj Bhatta
+ posts