Monday Oct 25, 2021
Home Two killed due to electrocution
Two killed due to electrocution

DANG: Two brothers have died due to electrocution in Dang today. The District Police Office Dang said those who were killed in the mishap are 14-year-old Bir Bahadur Rawat and his younger brother Tej Bahadur, 10, of Harnok, Ghorahi Sub-Metropolitan City -1.

According to police, the two brothers hit an electric snare installed in a maize field to trap and kill the wild boar. The younger of the two brothers had accidentally hit the electric wire when he had gone to the maize field in the morning to check whether any wild pig had been trapped in the snare.

The older brother also got electric shock after he went to rescue his younger brother. The boys’ father, Dil Bahadur, also received electric shock when he also rushed to the site on seeing his two sons electrocuted. He was injured in the incident and is undergoing treatment at Rapti Academy of Health Sciences, Ghorahi.

Website | + posts